Designed for industrial duty applications, the DD 2′ X 4′ Downdraft Table is portable, reliable and easy-to-use. Fumes, smoke and dust are captured right at the source so indoor air quality remains uncompromised. Whether you weld, grind, debur, cut, sand, finish, solder, paint or mix, the DD 2′ X 4′ Downdraft Table provides the perfect, flexible, all-in-one solution.
The table also comes fitted with multi-stage spark arrestance baffles, industrial swivel casters and a push-button, reverse-pulse filter cleaning system to reduce maintenance. Choose from a 1.5HP 1500CFM single phase [120V] motor, or 3.0HP 2600CFM three phase [230/460/575V] for higher capture face velocity. Single phase models include a 15’ power cord for plug and play convenience.
With many options and accessories available, the DD 2′ X 4′ Downdraft Table can be custom built to your specific needs.
- Simple to use, plug and play design
- Ultra-small footprint & no permanent ducting
- Capture-at-source for cleaner air
- Compliant with OSHA guidelines for safe capture of dust, smoke and weld fumes
- Flexible 32” x 48” worksurface
- High Capture face velocity (250 FPM)
- On-demand, reverse pulse cleaning system
- Multi-stage spark arrestance baffling
- Industrial swivel-casters
- Up to 2600 CFM of air flow
- Lexan or hinged Side and Back Walls
- Side stack Silencer
- Backdraft Hood
- Dust-proof Light Kit
- Minihelic Gauge
- Metal Mesh or Paint Arrestor Pre-filter
- 2” high Steel Bar Grating
- ..and more!